Wednesday 13 February 2013

Obstetrics



I have been quite so busy of recent that i almost abandoned my page and i kept looking for what to keep me in balance with the thousands of other things I have got to do. I found out its Persistence even in the most uncomfortable moment, its going to take penning down the thoughts that come to my mind for safety, its gonna take me doing real analysis like i am used to and then its going to take me keeping myself in check always.
 well, never mind, i am just quite used to thinking out loud.

Straight to the point....... Obs and Gyn
  i just finished my first clinical rounds in this department and it was a period worthwhile.
Yeah, say stressful, it was coz i had to incorporate anatomy, physiology, embryology and then this clinical study of the development of human being (zygote-embryo-fetus) intrauterine( in mother's womb), the physiological changes they bring about in a woman (reasons why a man should learn to respect and care for a pregnant woman) then the critical periods of a intrauterine development( Embyogenesis and  Organogenesis). Not left behind was multiple pregnancy discussion ( the taiye and kenny tins) and the labour period including the well know water breaking tin.
  Several other things were also learnt in the course of this cycle but along the line I discovered humans keep trying to explain how they are made, developed inside mother, given birth to and several other tin and yet the more they try, the more it seems to elude them and make the Obstetrician say" only God knows" even when they don't believe in Him. Anywaz i realised how much God care about us and wonder again "what is man that thou art mindful of him"

Well i ve got to go now.......

No comments:

Post a Comment